Executive Cabinet

Sherlin Amaya Medrano Student Body President

samayame@gmu.edu
Kakao: Amaya1016

“Hello, I'm Sherlin, a sophomore GLOA major and this year's Student Body president and I'm super excited to meet everyone!”

Seungho Choi  Student Body Vice-President

schoi67@gmu.edu
Kakao: chsngho

“My goal as a member of the student government is to form an environment where the entire student body can express their thoughts and obtain an opportunity to experience what they want to do as a college student.”

Yesong Oh Chief-of-Staff

“I'm joining this 2024 SG as the Chief of Staff. Now, as a student and a member of the Student Council beginning the first semester of sophomore, I'm looking forward to making the 10th history of you and MK.”

Minho Kwon Secretary of Administration and Finance

“Hi Patriots! I’m happy to work in Student Government this year and I’ll try my best to make Mason Korea better, for all of us. Together, let’s get it written, the brand-new chapter and the future of Mason Korea, starting from 2024."

Nyah JacksonSecretary of Diversity and Multicultural Affairs

"I hope I, as well as the remaining student government members, can make a great improvement and bring exciting events to Mason Korea in 2024!"

Madison JoungSecretary of University Life

“Hi! My name is Madison Joung, a sophomore first-semester student who is majoring in computer game design and I am the secretary of university life! I hope that I can help everyone with their journey within Mason Korea along with the student government!! Feel free to ask questions and come up to say hi :D”

Renee Lim Secretary of University Academics

"Hello! I am a sophomore majoring in Conflict Analysis and Resolution. I hope to prioritize the academic interests of MK students and help create valuable memories."

Bethel Yilma   Secretary of Public Relations

byilma2@gmu.edu
Kakao: tommysaidwhat

"In my position, I hope I can help strengthen the relationship between Mason Korea students and the Student Government. As well as increasing our presence online."