Student Senate

Donghyoung Kim  BUS Representative

dkim249@gmu.edu
"Hello, this is Donghyoung Kim, a new business representative. I am 23 years old, and I'll do my best to implement my promises for the satisfaction of not only business students but also all my friends at Mason Korea throughout the year. Thank you."

Kyeonghyeon Kim  CDS Representative

kkim63@gmu.edu
"Hello, everyone! As a student leader, I want to make sure that everyone's voice is heard by consistently communicating with students. I'm going to try to create a welcoming space for any CDS major and Mason Korea students. Thank you!"

Ray Skorb  GAME Representative

rskorb@gmu.edu
"Ray, your GAME major representative, is here for you to make your academic journey as smooth and easy as possible. Let's have fun together and create games together~"

Jaewon Park  ECON Representative

jpark@gmu.edu
"My name is Jaewon Park, also go by Joel, a junior studying economics and data analysis at Mason Korea. I am thrilled to be a part of student government for 2024 academic year as an Econ major representative. Nice to meet you all and I am looking forward to seeing all of you during semester."

Jaehee Yang GLOA Representative

jyang76@gmu.edu
"I want to make our GLOA students study in a much more academic environment and also enjoy entertainment events. If you have questions or suggestions for our major development, please tell me freely😉😊"

Eunchong Yim  Student Senator

ekim8@gmu.edu