Sun, Apr 28, 2024

12 AM – 1 PM EDT (GMT-4)

Add to Calendar

The Hub, Student Involvement

4400 Rivanna River Way, The Hub, Room 2300, Fairfax, VA 22030, Fairfax, VA 22030, United States

1
Registered

Registration

Details

Welcome to Wingman Warriors, the second rendition of a 2v2 competition for the title of best duo in CS2 here at GMU. Grab a buddy, acquaintance, friend, or foe to team up with for a full day of playing on LAN for a chance to earn your place among the GMU CS2 greats. It will be held on Sunday, April 28th from 12-8pm. Complete with back-to-back setups for rivalries to emerge, a full stream with commentators, and the best of the best in attendance, it's a premier event you won't want to miss. Register now!

**There is a $5/person ($10/duo) entry fee! WINNING TEAM TAKES ALL!**

The games will be held on a custom Faceit hub tailored for 2v2 competition. The format is opening round bo1 matches, then bo3 elimination/qualification to gf matches. You can check out last year's bracket to see what I mean: https://challonge.com/wingman_warriors. If you do not have a partner, you can register as a solo and I will do my best to match you with other solo's, but I recommend just getting someone to register with. If you want to go but don't have a partner, reach out in #counter-strike-general!

Please reach me on discord (@dr1ver_.) with any questions or comments, and I hope to see you out there!

*NON-GMU PLAYERS MAY REGISTER AS LONG AS THEY ARE IN A DUO WITH A GMU STUDENT.
*You are encouraged to bring your own peripherals, however we have some to use if you'd prefer!
*This is on campus, in the hub, in the Esports room, please do not sign up if you are not available on the day of the tournament.