About Us

Brotherhood

One of the core tenants of Alpha Epsilon Pi is the eternal bond that connects all members of the fraternity. From George Mason University to all over the world, AEPi's brotherhood gives members lifelong friendships and memories.

Professional Growth

The main reason for attending university is to prepare for your future. At AEPi we pride ourselves at helping young men better position and prepare themselves for the professional world, whatever that may look like.

Jewish Identity

Being the Mason's premiere Jewish Fraternity , much of our identity stems from community values found in Judaism. We maintain excellent relationships with Hillel, Chabad, and other pro-Israel organizations on campus.

Who We Are

AEPi was founded to provide opportunities to the Jewish college man seeking the best possible college and fraternity experience.

We have maintained the integrity of our purpose by strengthening our ties to the Jewish community at Mason, providing young Jewish men the support they need during their pursuit of higher education.

Are You Ready to be a Pi?

Interested in Joining?

The first few weeks of the Fall and Spring semester are known as "rush" for fraternities as Mason. This is the time for potential new members to come and meet our brothers and see if our fraternity is a fit for them. If you're curious about joining or have questions about rush, visit our New Member page.

Our Brothers' Stories

AEPi has helped me become more involved  in the Jewish community and become a better person. Being involved in AEPi is the best decision I ever made.

Eytan Shpurker

Raleigh, NC

AEPi has helped me understand American culture and made me a more mature, understanding, and active leader. These guys gave me more than words can express!

Daniel Encaoua

Caracas, Venezuela

AEPi brought me closer to a part of myself I never would have explored without them. I've had amazing professional opportunities thanks to this brotherhood.

Max Kim

Baltimore, MD

AEPi taught me how to stand up for myself, step up and take leadership, and care better for people who really need support from me. I'm proud to be a Pi.

Zack Samuels

Richmond, VA

Contact Us

E:
P:

Alpha Epsilon Pi

Fairfax Virginia
United States